Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hard Drive Benchmarks

I haven't posted for a while so I decided to upload a few benchmarks for drives I have tested:

Here is an HDTune Pro 4.60 screenshot showing the read speed of a Western Digital WD2002FYPS 2TB RE4-GP I recently purchased.  (Connected via SATA)

Edit: I just realized this test was ran with a short stroke of 220gb.  I will re-upload the full test soon.

Full test:


Here is the read speed of a Western Digital WD1002FAEX 1TB Caviar Black.  (Connected via SATA)


Here is the read speed of a Western Digital WD1500ADFD Velociraptor 150GB.  I know there was some drive activity occurring in parallel so I wish I would have re-run the test.  But looking at the top of the curve you can still get an idea of the speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewalt 12V Battery

So far I only have Dewalt 20V tools, but with the addition of a 12V Ratchet DCF503B, time to add a Lithium Ion 12V pack. I settled with a DC...